Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2021 12:51:46 PM EDT
I received this from a friend and I am going to sell it.  I know nothing of Sig prices, especially one that I can't really find a lot of info on. Can some one point me me in the right direction please? Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
They’re all over the place. $500 to $900 with no real rhyme or reason.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They’re all over the place. $500 to $900 with no real rhyme or reason.
View Quote

hmm...Thank you for the response
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#3]
last one i saw was at a pawn shop for 600, that was a year ago.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember when they came into the US.  I grabbed mine for ~$250 each from AIM.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#5]
That one is in mostly pretty nice shape with a few cosmetic blemishes if I'm seeing correctly.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That one is in mostly pretty nice shape with a few cosmetic blemishes if I'm seeing correctly.
View Quote

It seems to be.  I guess I will just throw it up on Armslist and see what happens.

Thanks again for everyone that responded.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It seems to be.  I guess I will just throw it up on Armslist and see what happens.

Thanks again for everyone that responded.
View Quote
I like my P6. Fits my hand so well that it makes me look like a really good shooter.
Its a bit big for an 8 round capacity concealed carry pistol, but I do on occasion.  I'm not getting rid of mine any time soon.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I remember when they came into the US.  I grabbed mine for ~$250 each from AIM.
View Quote

I paid right around $250 for mine when they first came into the U.S.   Came with 2 mags and blue box. Did not come with the swivel holster, though those are still reasonably priced. I didn’t know much about Sigs but thought it was a neat gun, other than the DA pull weight.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I paid right around $250 for mine when they first came into the U.S.   Came with 2 mags and blue box. Did not come with the swivel holster, though those are still reasonably priced. I didn't know much about Sigs but thought it was a neat gun, other than the DA pull weight.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/225608/C2D778C5-CB43-46E9-ADB0-1CB9D6E1845E_jpe-1937463.JPG
View Quote
I've got the swivel holster and the shoulder holster for them as well as the P6/P7 mag carriers.  IMHO they're not worth the money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top