Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2018 11:57:50 AM EDT
I bought a Polymer 80 P940SC (Glock 26) and during assembly I noticed the locking block is tilted slightly up. This causes the slide to hit the frame before reaching the rear rail.

I have assembled/milled everything as per the instructions. I've taken it apart 4-5 times and smoothed the areas that the locking block sits on, everything is flush and smooth. But the locking block still sits at a bit of an angle.

Wondering if anyone has ran into this issue and has any insight?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Try contacting Poly 80 they have great customer service. Take and post some pictures if you can. Yours are not showing up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I just ran into this exact problem.  Even though the locking block fit well and the holes all lined up, it was still tipped like yours.  I ended up stoning the front down until it fit.  The gun runs fine and is tight on the rails.  Not really sure how much I stoned off but guess it was at least 0.020".  A call to customer service was certainly warranted but I wanted to get the gun running.  Besides, since the holes lined up just fine I'm not sure a replacement block would have done anything different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top