Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2024 1:54:00 PM EDT
Is $410 a good price for a 'very good condition' Police Trade-In M&P9 2.0 with 3 mags and night sights (condition of sights not given)?

This is before shipping or FFL transfer cost.

Thanks,

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 1:56:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DVCER] [#1]
Sounds like a good price.  You can assume the tritium is dead or fading, I have yet to get one that wasn’t.

Unless you want a PD gun for some reason, check the local used market.  I see those same guns sitting at 450 locally.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, was definitely planning to see what's local first before getting anything online.

Good point about the sights, guess that's part of the reason why a PD would sell them off
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Tritium has half life of 12 years, so at 12 years you should be at half as bright as new.

Not to say they won't glow, but it will me less bright.

Depends on how long departments hold onto their guns.  

I've purchased a police trade in that had very bright sights and I've purchased police trade in that were dead.   As was said, assume they are dead so if they glow?     Bonus!!

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 7:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I just picked up a very good condition Sig229 , 40 for $325 from my department .
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
GT Distributors. They have trade in M&P (and Glocks) a hell of a lot cheaper than that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Late last year I was able to get a 2.0 Full-size 9MM with the box and all, just standard sights though for $320 out the door from a local pawn shop, gun is in great shape.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Someone had 2.0s listed at $309/319 a week or two ago.  

Aim?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top