Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2022 5:19:33 PM EDT
Looking for the plain decock lever and a V3 plate for a HK45.

Is there a better place for parts then HKParts.com, as they are all backordered?
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 3:15:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Really handy parts picker at Midwest Gun Works. Enter firearm you’re looking for by make/model. Click the part on the schematic and it takes you to it…

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/

EDIT-does not appear they have what you’re looking for
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#3]
What parts are you looking for?

I've found certain distributors focus on certain HK weapons - HK pistols, HK416, etc.

I, too, have a laundry list of HK parts (mostly 416) that I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 5:18:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What parts are you looking for?

I've found certain distributors focus on certain HK weapons - HK pistols, HK416, etc.

I, too, have a laundry list of HK parts (mostly 416) that I'm looking for.
View Quote

Right now I am looking for the V3 left lever (no markings) 02706 and V3 detent Plate 01172 for the HK 45.  I put my email on the notify list for HKParts so will just wait awhile.  It isn't a big deal, just hard to wait when being used to pretty much being able to get almost anything sent in a couple of days for other guns with the click of a button.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 6:14:52 AM EDT
[#5]
After more searching I found the official parts numbers are different on HKParts.net versus the actual HK site.

The levers popped up on the actual HK site hkwebshop.com as sku 234411.  I ordered one.

I found the detent plate on Midwestgunworks although it is only listed as the 3+4 detent plate for USP and USP Compact.  The sku # is the same as the actual hk site 214254 which lists it for all USP/HK45 pistols on the actual hk web store.

I highly recommend going to the actual HK Web Store at hkwebshop.com before going to hkparts.net or other places.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top