BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Well done...

As with the Buffalo Bore 158gr+P's you mention... They certainly are low end .357 powered pills especially from a longer 3" barrel. I believe they were made to push near maximum .38Special parameters (safely) from a 2" barrel so even better with a 3" barrel all factors the same considering. The BB 158+P's shoot POA to POI at 25 yards "benched" in my 2" Smith J's for what it's worth. The wife and I carry their standard pressure BB 150grain full-wads in the Revolver with Buffalo Bore's 158's soft-cast LSWCHP's as reloads in speed strips for ease of reloading. Both loads are accurate, have moderate recoil, and are a good choice for realistic snubby defensive ranges. Their LSWCHP's in +P should perform and punch harder/better even from a 3" barrel.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:06:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Good looking gun.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top