Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2022 1:23:50 PM EDT
I have had an itch to buy another full sized 9mm, so far it was just my P-09 that filled that void.

I went to my LGS yesterday with the intention on trying out a sig P320. I do not know much about their lineup because I am a close minded D bag and for a long time thought that the only good Sig was a classic P series.

I started yapping with the owner and we shared our fondness of CZ’s. He had a Shadow 2 for $1159 on sale but that’s just too much for me plinking on the range.

I said “ if i did buy that i would take off those blue grips”.

He walked to the next case over and produced a SP-01 tactical.

I was sold.

It’s the perfect compliment to my P-01.

So not to sound like I am gloating, I come to you for advice.

What if anything ( other then shooting the snot out of it) do you recommend I do to the gun to make it more gooder?

Thank you

Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#1]
After almost a decade with CZ decockers I’d suggest the CGW trigger return spring, floating trigger pin, and the CGW decocker hammer paired with a lighter hammer spring. CGW Old Style trigger if you like the look/functionality. I think my DA is hovering under 7.5# and my SA under 4#.

DIY or send it to Cajun.

And of course, enjoy shooting the snot out of it!
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#3]
It looks awesome
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Today I installed the Cajun gun works stainless guide rod, green 13# recoil spring, and the ultra light package. I also got a set of LOK grips

I can’t believe that a $50 spring set can make such a difference in a gun. I have already ordered more kits for my other CZ’s

Thank you for the advice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top