Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2022 1:23:50 PM EDT
I have had an itch to buy another full sized 9mm, so far it was just my P-09 that filled that void.

I went to my LGS yesterday with the intention on trying out a sig P320. I do not know much about their lineup because I am a close minded D bag and for a long time thought that the only good Sig was a classic P series.

I started yapping with the owner and we shared our fondness of CZ’s. He had a Shadow 2 for $1159 on sale but that’s just too much for me plinking on the range.

I said “ if i did buy that i would take off those blue grips”.

He walked to the next case over and produced a SP-01 tactical.

I was sold.

It’s the perfect compliment to my P-01.

So not to sound like I am gloating, I come to you for advice.

What if anything ( other then shooting the snot out of it) do you recommend I do to the gun to make it more gooder?

Thank you

Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#1]
After almost a decade with CZ decockers I’d suggest the CGW trigger return spring, floating trigger pin, and the CGW decocker hammer paired with a lighter hammer spring. CGW Old Style trigger if you like the look/functionality. I think my DA is hovering under 7.5# and my SA under 4#.

DIY or send it to Cajun.

And of course, enjoy shooting the snot out of it!
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#3]
It looks awesome
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Today I installed the Cajun gun works stainless guide rod, green 13# recoil spring, and the ultra light package. I also got a set of LOK grips

I can’t believe that a $50 spring set can make such a difference in a gun. I have already ordered more kits for my other CZ’s

Thank you for the advice.
Top Top