Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2020 5:04:59 PM EDT
I have had a Storm full sized pistol for several years now and really it’s my main pistol.
Question for you guys is do you like the trigger? Maybe I just don’t shoot it enough but I can’t seem to get use to it.
I thought it would grow on me but it hasn’t. Is there any upgrades you guys recommend?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Langdon Tactical Trigger bar

Trigger Job in a bag (with trigger bar)

***Trigger bar only works with 9mm and 40 s&w guns***

At minimum, get the trigger bar ($70). It makes for a much shorter reset. The lighter hammer springs help with the double action if it is too heavy
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have had a Storm full sized pistol for several years now and really it’s my main pistol.
Question for you guys is do you like the trigger? Maybe I just don’t shoot it enough but I can’t seem to get use to it.
I thought it would grow on me but it hasn’t. Is there any upgrades you guys recommend?
View Quote

What exactly do you not like about it?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I like it!  The only thing I do to mine is convert to G style decocker.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What exactly do you not like about it?
View Quote

Reset and trigger has too much travel
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:31:55 AM EDT
[#5]
The G de-cocker and Langdon Trigger Job in a bag, makes it a new gun.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#6]
LTT TJIB, LTT trigger bar, metal trigger, 10 lb. hammer spring, and G conversion and you'll have one of the best DA/SA triggers out there. I really like mine set up this way.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#7]
>>The G de-cocker and Langdon Trigger Job in a bag, makes it a new gun<<

Unfortunately, with most Berettas you've got to spend a lot of money just to give it an acceptable trigger. I had a PX4 for a short while, and while I basically liked it I was unwilling to sink a bunch of money into it. I went to a Walther PPQ and my problems were solved. YMMV
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:23:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Compared to my 92s I don’t care for the ox4 trigger, it’s very curved compared to the 92 series. It’s ok to shoot, but I don’t care for the feel.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:24:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, with most Berettas you've got to spend a lot of money just to give it an acceptable trigger. I had a PX4 for a short while, and while I basically liked it I was unwilling to sink a bunch of money into it. I went to a Walther PPQ and my problems were solved. YMMV
View Quote

Are these parts easy to install. I think I paid $350 for my px4 new so I guess sinking a little into it is ok.
Also thinking of talon grips.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#10]
If you're not wanting to DIY contact WAL on berettaforum. He's done some work for me and I'm about to have him do some more.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:44:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I liked my trigger out of the box.
But then I got the itch, seeing as upgrades are easy.
First I installed a Beretta Competition Trigger Group. It basically just made the single action a bit crisper.
Then I added a LTT trigger bar and PX4 D spring.
It's a wonderful trigger now. Not quite police trade-in revolver smooth, but close. And the reset is VERY short.
I'd do it again.
While all the upgrades were worthwhile and provided noticeable improvement, I noticed a bigger improvement from the D spring/trigger bar than the Competition trigger group.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I’ve got a type C PX4 trigger is pretty terrible.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I’ve got a type C PX4 trigger is pretty terrible.
View Quote

Cut 2-1/2 coils off your hammer spring, trust me
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:42:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Are these parts easy to install. I think I paid $350 for my px4 new so I guess sinking a little into it is ok.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine's a PD trade in .40 I got with four 14rd mags for $210 otd two years ago; couldn't say no even though it was a .40
It's really a pretty okay pistol, I'm tempted to ghetto soup it up to run USPSA limited
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top