Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2022 8:38:43 PM EDT
I'm a 5.7 geek, so you know I had to get one to see how it stacks up to the Ruger 57 and OG FSN. This hands down has the best factory trigger, albeit the heaviest at 8lbs. The barrel is fluted and very THICK, likely for 1/2" threads. Take down is unique but similar to the Ruger and FSN because of the cam action it uses. This is striker fired vs the hammer fired Ruger and FN. I like that it isn't overall long in the slide because of it. Glock sight pattern, and 23rd mags.. Now the reliability begins :D

A Brand New 5.7x28mm Handgun! Rock ON!!

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking forward to this as I have had two FNs and now have the Ruger, love the 5.7x28 round.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you guys edc a 5.7 pistol? If so what ammo do you carry? I have a suppressed ps90 sbr and have a bit of different ammo, mostly fn blue box and some red. Might look into a handgun
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you guys edc a 5.7 pistol? If so what ammo do you carry? I have a suppressed ps90 sbr and have a bit of different ammo, mostly fn blue box and some red. Might look into a handgun
View Quote

My suppressed SBR ps90 chokes and fails to extract and feed sometimes with the blue tip. Does yours?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My suppressed SBR ps90 chokes and fails to extract and feed sometimes with the blue tip. Does yours?
View Quote

Haven't had one malfunction with anything. I've shot fn blue and red box, federal and American eagle
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:04:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I Carry my FN pistol every once in a while

ELITE AMMUNITION S4UR is my preferred load, its pretty spicy

Keep a few mags loaded with that for the PS90 SBR too.

Wish they did an optic cut, I may order one and have my guys experiment with it
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Speer Gold Dot, Black Dragon Fang, T6B, or RRWS R37X
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top