Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/4/2022 3:15:38 PM EDT
Shield+ bundle

5 mags, bag, first aid kit, optics ready, no safety.

$549

I FO'd
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Given that it comes with three extra magazines that cost $30/each ($90 worth of extra mags alone), this is a really good deal.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Given that it comes with three extra magazines that cost $30/each ($90 worth of extra mags alone), this is a really good deal.
View Quote

And nameless will convert the optics cut to one for a 407/507k for $30 doesn't hurt either.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Going to think hard about this one.

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Shield+ out getting cut for a 407k right now, and have 5 mags for that one.  This will give me a backup/duplicate that also has 5 mags.

$17 shipping wasn't bad.  I figured stuff ain't getting cheaper anytime soon, and I love the Shield+
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
What optics fit the standard cut on the Shield+?
What “nameless” will change the cut for the Holo?
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 6:40:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Logcutter just ordered one !  Been debating upgrading my 2.0 Shield.  This deal made the decision for me.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks Logcutter just ordered one !  Been debating upgrading my 2.0 Shield.  This deal made the decision for me.
View Quote

They had the same deal, non-optics ready last week, and I almost did it. This was too good to pass up.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Nameless cut mine.  It was a non OR version. Cut and Cerakote, back within 2 weeks.  Excellent work.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nameless cut mine.  It was a non OR version. Cut and Cerakote, back within 2 weeks.  Excellent work.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/462085/20220120_163330_jpg-2301445.JPG
View Quote

I'm pretty sure you're the one from another thread that motivated me to go with Nameless.

It's been there almost a week.  I'm getting excited.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure you're the one from another thread that motivated me to go with Nameless.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/462085/20220120_163330_jpg-2301445.JPG

You should be getting an email soon saying it's on the way back.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You should be getting an email soon saying it's on the way back.
View Quote

Not to derail too far but nameless is awesome.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#14]
I haven't got my slide back yet, but so far their communication has been awesome, and I've only heard good things about the work.  

I'm planning on trying out their pocket conversion on this one when it comes.  

I'm a fan of having two identical carry pieces.  Break one in, then carry it a lot and shoot it once ins while.  Train with the other one and shoot it a lot
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#15]
That's a pretty good deal, too bad I already have one.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#16]
That is a great deal. Congrats on the score and sharing the deal.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks OP!
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thanks OP!
View Quote

I will admit that I ordered mine before posting the deal just in case they sold out.

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#19]
My slide is on the way home!!!

As long as it looks good in person, I'm sending another.  Quick turn around doesn't suck!
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#20]
@logcutter

Did you have any Cerakoting or other refinish performed on the slide as part of the modification?

Assuming you still need to swap the OEM sights for higher versions to achieve cowitness?
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
@logcutter

Did you have any Cerakoting or other refinish performed on the slide as part of the modification?

Assuming you still need to swap the OEM sights for higher versions to achieve cowitness?
View Quote

I did the cerekote option where they did only the cut portion, not the whole slide.  

It still has "normal" height sights.  I may or may not swap them after shooting.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I did the cerekote option where they did only the cut portion, not the whole slide.  

It still has "normal" height sights.  I may or may not swap them after shooting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@logcutter

Once you receive it, can  you post some pics showing the new cut with Cerakote?  

This sort of slide modification is pertinent to my interests.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am under the impression that it comes with the optic installed and torqued to spec, with marks on the screws.  

If that's the case, I'm not pulling it off to take pics right away, but I'll get some close ups.

FWIW, this is total cost, plus your shipping to them.

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I am under the impression that it comes with the optic installed and torqued to spec, with marks on the screws.  

If that's the case, I'm not pulling it off to take pics right away, but I'll get some close ups.

https://i.postimg.cc/3wYtRbjN/Screenshot-20220308-122413-2.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/3wYtRbjN/Screenshot-20220308-122413-2.png

I didn't realize it was coming back with the optic installed.  Definitely would not expect you to remove the optic for pics then
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I didn't realize it was coming back with the optic installed.  Definitely would not expect you to remove the optic for pics then
View Quote

I was a little surprised myself, but I'll not complain.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:47:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Now Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has the same price, free shipping

SOS bug out bag 5 mag bundle $549
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:59:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Great deal!

But I don't need another Shield Plus.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#28]

I thought this was arf code for a company on the shit list.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#29]
S&W now has a $50 rebate in the Shield+ as well.

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have a link by chance? If not, did you see it on the S&W site or somewhere else? Hoping it started March 1.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Have a link by chance? If not, did you see it on the S&W site or somewhere else? Hoping it started March 1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disregard. Just got the email and it starts Mar 11.
https://www.swrebates.com/#/home
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Nameless did a great job on my slide and had it back in under 2 weeks with cerekote to the cut.

I will use them again.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone else order this get a shipping notice yet?

I ordered on the 2nd, the included night sight and extra magazines sealed it for me. Love the night sight on my PC shield 45
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Anyone else order this get a shipping notice yet?

I ordered on the 2nd, the included night sight and extra magazines sealed it for me. Love the night sight on my PC shield 45
View Quote

Ordered mine on 4th still says processing.  Their website says up to 7-10 days to ship firearms.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Bought one of the optic ready bug out bundles yesterday at a show for $525 otd plus I get the $50 rebate from S&W.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#36]
I might have to jump on this deal.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Just so I have this straight.. it’s $549.99 plus you get $50 rebate?

Edit: Ordered the sob.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#38]
I just ordered from Gunzonedeals.com for $515.00 shipped. After the rebate it will be $465.00, then I just have to pic it up at my FFL dealer for $20.00, so $485.00 all in after rebate.

Not many holsters, what are you guys using ?

Edit- I see it uses regular Shield  holsters. AWESOME!
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I just ordered from Gunzonedeals.com for $515.00 shipped. After the rebate it will be $465.00, then I just have to pic it up at my FFL dealer for $20.00, so $485.00 all in after rebate.

Not many holsters, what are you guys using ?

Edit- I see it uses regular Shield  holsters. AWESOME!
View Quote

I have a Werkz holster on order, along with a magazine carrier.  I had to hunt for one since I have a TLR-6 on mine, should be here either this or next week.

https://werkz.com/m6swmps9sttlr6mpsr.html
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Oh, that's an orgasmic deal, right there. Thanks.

Also, I love the username @Logcutter
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh, that's an orgasmic deal, right there. Thanks.

Also, I love the username @Logcutter
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Got mine from PSA. Have to call S&W about the Optics cover screws tomorrow. Tried every size Allen wrench known to metric and SAE man and nothing fits them. Guessing it’s just bad machining, but don’t want to strip out the heads and not be able to get them out without drilling. Even tried torx bits in case my old eyes were fooling me, but noooo.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Got mine in. Feels way better in hand than my 2.0

Disappointed with the 13rnd mags. Can barely get the 12th round in. Was able to get 13 in one if the four mags, but it took everything I had in my fingers. Then it wouldn’t insert on a closed slide. Going to call S&W and see if they’ll swap my 13 rounders out for 10 rounders.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Disappointed with the 13rnd mags. Can barely get the 12th round in. Was able to get 13 in one if the four mags, but it took everything I had in my fingers. Then it wouldn’t insert on a closed slide. Going to call S&W and see if they’ll swap my 13 rounders out for 10 rounders.
View Quote

Mine that were hard to load, have loosened up with time.  I also use a 3d printed loading tool I got off ebay, that makes that last round a whole lot easier.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I loaded and unloaded mine probably 15 or 20 times to speed up the "break in".  They all work fine now.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 1:47:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Got mine today. Anyone know how to utilize the big Velcro pocket on the bag? The pocket behind the magazine pouch.

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 7:14:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

They have to break in, leave em loaded or cycle them a bunch of times.  I needed to use the uplula the fist half dozen times to get 12 and 13 in.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Got mine from PSA. Have to call S&W about the Optics cover screws tomorrow. Tried every size Allen wrench known to metric and SAE man and nothing fits them. Guessing it’s just bad machining, but don’t want to strip out the heads and not be able to get them out without drilling. Even tried torx bits in case my old eyes were fooling me, but noooo.
View Quote

Mine take a 5/64 Allen wrench, came right out. Had something resembling locktite, but no color I'd ever seen and didn't require any heat.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Uplula loader was needed the first several times I loaded each 13 round magazine.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Mine that were hard to load, have loosened up with time.  I also use a 3d printed loading tool I got off ebay, that makes that last round a whole lot easier.
View Quote

Quoted:

I loaded and unloaded mine probably 15 or 20 times to speed up the "break in".  They all work fine now.
View Quote

Quoted:

They have to break in, leave em loaded or cycle them a bunch of times.  I needed to use the uplula the fist half dozen times to get 12 and 13 in.
View Quote

Thanks, I’ll try that. Anyone want to trade two new 13 rounders for two 10 rounders?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top