Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2018 8:30:25 PM EDT
Looking for a basic OWB syle nylon holster similar to the one below for my wife for her PPS M2. She just wants something she can take off and throw in the center console of her car. Doesn't want leather or Kydex. Can anyone recommend one? Thanks.

Something along these lines: https://www.craftholsters.com/lowered-nylon-duty-holster-p199
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine fits the universal Stealth Operator holster fine.  They are cheap on Ebay and indestructible.   I replaced the belt loops with speed clips for easy on/off.

A good option like your pic would be the Crosman nylon holster.  It uses a velcro flap to go on the belt so you can take it off without disrobing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top