Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2020 6:24:08 PM EDT
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a replacement polymer frame for this? A Cerakote project ruined mine, and now I am in panic mode.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:17:21 AM EDT
[#1]
You could call Walther Arms or Earl's.

The PPS M1 has a serial number on the frame part at the backstrap latch.

Walther may be able to sell just the polymer part. You would need your serialized part though.

Just a guess.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:41:22 AM EDT
[#2]
No.. good luck.
I was not impressed with Walther/Earl in any way regarding after market support.
Sold both and moved to Shield. Much happier.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#3]
If you were needing the non serialized part Walther Arms in Fort Smith Arkansas could have gotten you that part.

If you only called Earl that's were you messed up. While many people seem to like him. All experiences I've had with him have been less than positive.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I called Walther customer service with the extension I found on their website. They answered promptly, informed me that they still had some in stock, and that they were ~$50.  Ordered right away and should be here by end of next week. Much better than what I feared.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top