Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2020 8:57:13 PM EDT
Just a bunch of pics from multiple angles. If you wanted a weapon light on your p365 xl here’s the route I went.

Base gun

I bought this adapter https://www.sixaxisdev.com/products/extended-tactical-application-rail-for-p365-xl

Even without a light it looks great, nice fit and gets rid of the little overbite.

I was considering a surefire XC-2 but just had too many mixed reviews. I’ve used an apl-c on my m&p 2.0 and had zero complaints with it. Make sure and get the non glock option if you go this route.

Fit is very nice, the paddles do intrude into the trigger guard slightly but I’m a slim guy with lovers hands so it’s not a big deal to me. If you’re a no neck with hotdog fingers it may not be right for you.

Anyway. Hope that helps.

I always like to see multiple angles before I buy. Not advocating any particular products. This is just the route I went.

My Romeo 0 is ordered and I’m excited for that.

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure you update with the pics of the Romeo Zero
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Make sure you update with the pics of the Romeo Zero
View Quote
You bet. It will my first rds pistol. I’m excited.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:06:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Great pictures...thanks for the info on that rail.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:13:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great pictures...thanks for the info on that rail.
View Quote
You bet. Just sharing options
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top