Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2023 4:23:45 PM EDT
Is anyone making a flat trigger setup that uses the one trigger bar and springs? The only think I don’t care for on my PDP is the trigger and can’t modify the travel or reset on it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Overwatch Precision
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]
The Walther Dynamic trigger is flat faced, breaks at 90 degrees and has an uber short reset.  Im not sure there is much more to improve upon it.  Just use the factory trigger return spring and not the one that comes in the kit.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 2:06:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chevrofreak] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By porterb123:
Try Overwatch Precision
View Quote

I put one in my PPQ Q5 Match and they are fantastic.
Link Posted: 11/19/2023 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:
The Walther Dynamic trigger is flat faced, breaks at 90 degrees and has an uber short reset.  Im not sure there is much more to improve upon it.  Just use the factory trigger return spring and not the one that comes in the kit.  
View Quote

What is the difference in the springs? Just got the Dynamic trigger. What an improvement.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Goback:

What is the difference in the springs? Just got the Dynamic trigger. What an improvement.
View Quote

The original spring lightens the trigger pull substantially from the one Walther includes in the kit.  Not sure why they do that...perhaps for import reasons.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:00:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m using the included Dynamic Performance Trigger in my pdp pro. It is a little heavy but very clean and crisp.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By glazer1972:
I’m using the included Dynamic Performance Trigger in my pdp pro. It is a little heavy but very clean and crisp.
View Quote

Put the original trigger return spring in it and watch magic happen.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

Put the original trigger return spring in it and watch magic happen.
View Quote

I have both the trigger and the original spring in and you are not kidding. What a huge difference.  Loving this gun all over again.
Link Posted: Today 1:46:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I added a Red Overwatch Spring tonight and it’s much better now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top