Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2019 12:48:40 PM EDT
Hey Guys. So I’m trying to complete my G19P80 build. I’m not new to guns, or building them. But this is my first Glock build. So I have everything g completed slide, lower and it’s good to go. I followed the directions as instructed to complete the lower. But now when I go to put the slide on the lower, I’m getting hung up by the rear rail. To me it seems to be getting hung up at the rear, but someone else suggested or speculated that it may not be the rear where it’s getting hung up. So I’m asking for y’alls help. I’m going to attempt to post pics to see if anyone has any input that may help? Any and all advice and help is great. I’m hoping it’s something stupid I overlooked?

Parts list:
Slide: Steel City Arsenal
parts kit: Lone Wolf
Barrel: Agency threaded
Guide Rod: Blacklist Ind
Mag Release: NDZ
Trigger: Overwatch Precision

Pics of buold
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#1]
You may need to bend the front Locking block. Photos from the post by Bloencustoms
Polymer80-So-easy-a-caveman-could-do-it- pg 56

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input. I will definitely try that. In theory it makes sense squishing that where the quarter is makes sense. Thanks again. Hopefully it will work. Ok maybe another question, what would you recommend to bend it? Put it in a vise and add a little pressure. I haven’t had time to look at the link you attached. Now I have another question? What about replacing the lone wolf locking block with a Glock OEM? Or another aftermarket?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top