Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2020 6:49:13 PM EDT
Who has any combination of these, and what are the carry characteristics relative to each other?

I have a P365 and P320 Carry.  Considering splitting the difference with an XL.  I rented one today, but it had a dirty crappy rental trigger that wasn't nearly as smooth as my personal P365 so it wasn't clear that I would shoot it any better based on the larger size.

The XL is nearly identical in length to the P320C but clearly the XL is much thinner.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Split it and do 365xl with short grip. Better sight radius, carries easy, thin as hell. I don’t like dogs but damnit this carries well and I like itAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a 365 and 2-365XL. I have one XL with a Shield RMSc and the other with 507K. I shoot the 365 better than the 365XL. I prefer the red dots hence the 365XL. I also prefer the 365 on the 365XL grip. I ordered another 507K and when it gets in I will have the oem 365 milled for it and I will carry that with the 365 XL grip. YMMV....just depends what fits you better
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 365 and an XL with a 407K, both great,
very Shootable small carry guns.
I originally had the 365 then picked up the XL when
they were available, kept the 365 for pocket / BUG
Since getting the XL, after vetting, I carried it aiwb
through the summer, very comfortable and concealable.
The weather's cooler and shirts are heavier now so gone
back to my P10C for edc.
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 11:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Buy a P365XL Grip Module for your P365. It makes it handle very well, kind of the idea of G43X, G45, etc.

P365XL Grip Module
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 3:41:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Split it and do 365xl with short grip. Better sight radius, carries easy, thin as hell. I don’t like dogs but damnit this carries well and I like ithttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455820/740CC044-615E-4CCF-A1DC-F42E7D6CFF19_jpe-1653744.JPG
View Quote

Sight radius is irrelevant with a red dot. That slight barrel length does nothing for you but add weight and length to your draw. Ballistically the difference between the XL length and standard length isn't buying you much FPS either.

There is a place for all three guns in my line up. The standard as a BUG deep concealment gun. A standard slide with XL module, RMRcc and Surefire for EDC and the M18 for serious use on the battle belt.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sight radius is irrelevant with a red dot. That slight barrel length does nothing for you but add weight and length to your draw. Ballistically the difference between the XL length and standard length isn't buying you much FPS either.

There is a place for all three guns in my line up. The standard as a BUG deep concealment gun. A standard slide with XL module, RMRcc and Surefire for EDC and the M18 for serious use on the battle belt.
View Quote

do this again and you will get an account lock
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 9:53:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Or.. (sig starts around 1:00 min mark)

A Smaller P320? Amend2's S300 Grip Module -- Shot Show 2020
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I think the X-Compact really killed that hybrid 320/365 thing IMO. They announced it at SHOT prior to Sig releasing thei X-Compact. The 365 and X-Compact killed the Subcompact 320.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 12:32:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are you law enforcement or just waiting for civil war? If not law enforcement then why "M18 for serious use on battle belt"??????
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you law enforcement or just waiting for civil war? If not law enforcement then why "M18 for serious use on battle belt"??????

How about it's none of your fucking business why I own something. This is tech not GD.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 12:58:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Or.. (sig starts around 1:00 min mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDCQN3fdu2k
View Quote

I like this
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 7:29:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How about it's none of your fucking business why I own something. This is tech not GD.
View Quote

LMAO....I figured armchair commando! That there is some funny stuff!
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#12]
No P365 but I have 2x P365XL's and a M18 which is the same size as a carry. Both P365XL's and the M18 are set up with TLR7A's and the M18 also has a RMR. The P365XL is significantly smaller, thinner, and lighter than the M18. Also a huge difference in the bulk between the two on a IWB holster. The M18 is obviously a little more shootable than the P365XL but considering the size they shoot phenomenally and have become my favorite all around pistol.

Link Posted: 10/27/2020 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think the X-Compact really killed that hybrid 320/365 thing IMO. They announced it at SHOT prior to Sig releasing thei X-Compact. The 365 and X-Compact killed the Subcompact 320.
View Quote

I reached out to the company last week, they plan on releasing it in November.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I have all three. The P365XL with a Romeo 0 is my concealed-carry Holy Grail. Light, easy to conceal, comfortable even against bare skin, very shootable.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

We have very similar setups. I keep wanting to modify my regular P365 for a red dot, but then I lose the ability to throw it in my back pocket as a BUG. My EDC is a true XL with a dot and it currently wears an APLc. Just a heads up, Streamlight is coming out with their "TLR7 Sub" that is supposed to be a direct mount to the XL frame. Better candela and buttons than the new Surefire offering.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I have all 3 plus a Compact and an SAS. The 365 XL with RomeoZero is by far my favorite.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LMAO....I figured armchair commando! That there is some funny stuff!
View Quote

Again this isn’t GD. You don’t know me or what I do or have done and like it or not regardless of someone’s job they can own those things. I know this is hard for you to understand you being a troll from NY but in freedom land we own and shoot guns. We own body armor helmets, night vision, and yes battle belts and the best part, nobody needs a reason. Now run along back to GD before I hurt your feelings. Again this is tech. Not a political section. Take it easy New Yawk.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I reached out to the company last week, they plan on releasing it in November.
View Quote

I figure they will I’m just not sure there will be much market for it. I was hyped for it when it was first announced and then I picked up an X-Compact and a P365 since then and now I’m not sure what the point of this thing is.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We have very similar setups. I keep wanting to modify my regular P365 for a red dot, but then I lose the ability to throw it in my back pocket as a BUG. My EDC is a true XL with a dot and it currently wears an APLc. Just a heads up, Streamlight is coming out with their "TLR7 Sub" that is supposed to be a direct mount to the XL frame. Better candela and buttons than the new Surefire offering.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I use to be a big Streamlight fan but they make so much of their parts in China I have since moved away from them. That said they do have some interesting stuff coming down the pipe.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I figure they will I’m just not sure there will be much market for it. I was hyped for it when it was first announced and then I picked up an X-Compact and a P365 since then and now I’m not sure what the point of this thing is.
View Quote

I'm considering one to have mag compatibility with my fiancé's 365. Not sure that's the route I'll go versus picking up a 365XL but it'll be cheaper.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm considering one to have mag compatibility with my fiancé's 365. Not sure that's the route I'll go versus picking up a 365XL but it'll be cheaper.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

^^^Lol, what an asshole.
Top Top