Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2024 11:10:55 AM EDT
Any P365 trigger upgrade to reduce travel and have a crispier break. I do not want something that will make the gun less reliable and not as safe.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Shadow123:
Any P365 trigger upgrade to reduce travel and have a crispier break. I do not want something that will make the gun less reliable and not as safe.
View Quote

Yes but your two statements can contradict each other…  reducing travel can increase the probability of ND or an unsafe pistol and modified guns can be less reliable.  I have “heard” not experienced changing springs can have a nice effect on the trigger but they are also known to potentially cause issues.  I would look at replacing the trigger itself to start that can reduce travel, weight, and nicer break but it still can contradict your not as safe possibly.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:

Yes but your two statements can contradict each other…  reducing travel can increase the probability of ND or an unsafe pistol and modified guns can be less reliable.  I have “heard” not experienced changing springs can have a nice effect on the trigger but they are also known to potentially cause issues.  I would look at replacing the trigger itself to start that can reduce travel, weight, and nicer break but it still can contradict your not as safe possibly.
View Quote

Yes, but would like to know which trigger upgrade would be the best without being too unsafe.
I know by changing stuff can make it less safe.
I’ve been looking into mcarbo and tactical triggers.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Last time a cleaned my P365 I decided to take out the FCU and clean that as well.
The take-down lever, take-down bar, and slide catch all fell out.
There's a pin that holds in the safety lever that popped loose and it was quite the ordeal to get everything back in place.
No way am I ever taking that thing apart on purpose to replace the trigger mechanism.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 4:04:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EdgecrusherXES] [#4]

Yes, but would like to know which trigger upgrade would be the best without being too unsafe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Mcarbo I know @manji has experience with them.  Just shooting my P365 really helped the trigger smooth out and feel a lot better.  My new one is not as good as my more used one with about ~1K through it.

Originally Posted By Kokodude:
Last time a cleaned my P365 I decided to take out the FCU and clean that as well.
The take-down lever, take-down bar, and slide catch all fell out.
There's a pin that holds in the safety lever that popped loose and it was quite the ordeal to get everything back in place.
No way am I ever taking that thing apart on purpose to replace the trigger mechanism.

It is not that bad there is just an order of operation to assemble/disassemble it.  I know of far worse pistols to try and take down I would say this is somewhere between easy and intermediate to moderate difficulty.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I tried a full Mcarbo spring kit.  Always lit off carry ammo, but 10% light strikes on ball range ammo.  Back to factory springs in my XL.

It was not that big of an improvement anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top