Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2020 4:21:33 PM EDT
hello fellas, not sure anyone cares, but I purchased a ..40sw sub compact kit when they first came out. was looking at it and figured it will work on the x-carry frame, but the frame is too long on the front. measured it and it was .273in. to long....so I milled it off and its all good. with the x-carry frame I have 14+1 of .40 sw. gonna be my daily carry.

Link Posted: 5/17/2020 5:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks very nice.

Link Posted: 5/17/2020 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for posting up the photos, could not figure out how to do, lols.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good. Now go get a 357 sig barrel for it for cheap. I’m trying to find a sub compact 40 currently.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Getnlwr:
Looks good. Now go get a 357 sig barrel for it for cheap. I’m trying to find a sub compact 40 currently.
View Quote

yea, I have been thinking of the .375 barrel  good luck on the sub-compact, I think sig quit making them. still think you can get the grip for now. im not sure the compact slide is the same as the sub-compact slide. I went with the x-carry for the extra rounds   without the mag hanging way outta the bottom. good luck, peace randy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 11:02:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Cdnn had some barrels on sale maybe you can get lucky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top