Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2020 9:25:38 PM EDT
I traded for a p30L v3, that had been converted to LEM.

I've come to learn, I hate the LEM.

Anyone know the complete list of parts to make this a da/sa again? Also how difficult a job it is?
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to HKpro.com and look in reference library section.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a hard job at all. The HK WebShop usually has the best prices and has excellent service.

You will need:

V3 Hammer - 209327
V3 Control Latch - 234487
Decocking Lever/Sear - 209261
V3 Hammer Spring - 214300
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a hard job at all. The HK WebShop usually has the best prices and has excellent service.

You will need:

V3 Hammer - 209327
V3 Control Latch - 234487
Decocking Lever/Sear - 209261
V3 Hammer Spring - 214300
View Quote
Thats the only 4?
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, that's it. You may have to change the trigger return spring if it was converted a V2 "Heavy" LEM instead of the standard V1 LEM. This is not necessary to convert it back to DA/SA but this will bring it back to the factory configuration. You can tell by looking at the trigger return spring: square stock is heavy, round stock is standard. To change that, you might want to get some of the HK pliers to make it easier.

Standard TRS  - 234389
Heavy TRS -  234405
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep, that's it. You may have to change the trigger return spring if it was converted a V2 "Heavy" LEM instead of the standard V1 LEM. This is not necessary to convert it back to DA/SA but this will bring it back to the factory configuration. You can tell by looking at the trigger return spring: square stock is heavy, round stock is standard. To change that, you might want to get some of the HK pliers to make it easier.

Standard TRS  - 234389
Heavy TRS -  234405
View Quote
Wow, thanks... Is there a video somewhere on this? Or a write up? I HATE the LEM, but if its just 4 parts to swap it back I may keep it
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top