Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2023 6:47:30 PM EDT
Can’t for the life of me find a drop leg for my P226 with TLR8 and Trijicon RMR.

I’d prefer not to have a fabric drop leg and the only hard drop leg I’ve found for w/attachments won’t fit the TLR8.

I have a standard drop leg for no attachments already. Any help would be great. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By jmickelberg91:
Can’t for the life of me find a drop leg for my P226 with TLR8 and Trijicon RMR.

I’d prefer not to have a fabric drop leg and the only hard drop leg I’ve found for w/attachments won’t fit the TLR8.

I have a standard drop leg for no attachments already. Any help would be great. Thanks!
View Quote

Drop leg holsters have really fallen out of favor over the years because they are just so terrible  Many have moved to drop off the belt with a groin strap.  These accomplished the entire purpose of a drop leg to get the holster lower out of the way for body armor and kept the holster high enough that when in a vehicle the pistol was still drawable and entering exiting a vehicle less annoying as hell.

I am not sure if you are attached to the drop leg holster but if not that opens your options up way more.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Your only bet for that combo is to find a custom maker that can accommodate that combo. Kerber Arms hooked me up with a custom duty rig for my 229 a few years ago. They may be able to help, but you’ll have to reach out to him directly since nothing like that is on his website. Send me an IM with your email and I’ll send you some pics of the rig he made me.

The light is really what’s gonna get you. If you’re dead set on a laser, the Olight Baldr Pro is an option since it should fit in holsters for TLR-1 or X300. And US Duty Gear makes holsters for that gun/rds/light combo.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Not particularly attached just used them in several circumstances. Have a recommendation for what you were talking about?
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jmickelberg91:
Not particularly attached just used them in several circumstances. Have a recommendation for what you were talking about?
View Quote

I used Kerber Arms. I sent you an email with pics and contact info.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Best thigh rig setup I've owned and use w TLR-1.
Checked for you and they do have the P226 selection w TLR.

Ragnorock
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#6]
KTMech makes them.  Excellent quality and fast turn around times
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 2:38:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Does Safariland make a holster to fit that combo? If so, you could always mount it to their drop platform,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top