Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2023 8:58:27 PM EDT
This P10F has a Primary Machine barrel and some CGW parts, but it shot well with the factory barrel also.  Empty range, wind not too bad, not too hot.  No excuses.  Atlanta Arms 115 gr JHP ammo.  First 10 shots of the day were the best, next 10 pretty good but not in the video.  Eyesight and trigger pull are the limitations, not the gun.

100 yard with the P10F on Thursday morning

Joe
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:11:06 AM EDT
[#1]
That is just great shooting Joe.  Thanks for sharing it does motivate me to get to the range.  However I likely wont be posting results online.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Outstanding shooting Joe.

Everything's gotta be tiptop to do that with a service pistol.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
impressive!
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, gentlemen.  I get to practice at least once/week and that helps a bunch, especially when you get into your 70's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top