Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2020 12:40:45 PM EDT
I see many places list the 15rd & 17rd CZ mags as being compatible between both the P10C and P07, but what about the 16rd P07 duty mags? They appear to be the same size as the 15rd but squeeze one more round in.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure on mags, but I've heard that the P07 Duty is now kind of a black sheep in the line without much support. I thought it was mostly FCG related, though.

The current 07/09 and 10 compatible mags i have do have 2 mag catch notches cut into them on either side of the mags, so i would wager there's at least a chance.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The P10c and P-07 can share the same mags, provided they have all the right cutouts for the mag catch.   I think the newer mags are being made with cuts to work with all variants of the P10c and P-07, but that is based on what I've read and not experience.   The early P07 mags did not include cuts for the P10c, so chances are if the mags are from a Duty version (which is the first Gen P07) then they will not have cuts for the P10c.  

Also, CZ changed the mag catch design on the P10c a couple years ago which also changed the position of the cutout on the mags.  So, mags that came with an older version of the P10c most likely will not have the cutout to work with the redesigned mag catch.  If you google it, you can probably find images that shows the differences between the different version of mags.  Or someone may post it for you.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The 16 round 07 duty mags will not work with the P10C, the 15 round mags with the orange follower will work with the P07, 1st gen P10 with the ambi release, and 2nd Gen P10 with the reversible release.

Also, the 16 round mags aren't 16 rounds unless you're godzilla.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
the P10 baseplate is a little too big for a P-07, they protrude a small but noticeable amount from the front of the grip.  However it seems to be impossible to get straight P-07 mags right now, so the P10c mags are the best youre going to get.

They still function perfectly though.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:36:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the 15 round mags with the orange follower will work with the P07, 1st gen P10 with the ambi release, and 2nd Gen P10 with the reversible release.

Also, the 16 round mags aren't 16 rounds unless you're godzilla.
View Quote

Not exactly.  Newer ones will work with the P07, 1st gen P10 (ambi), and 2nd gen P10 (rev), but the orange follower does not indicate compatibility with all three.

I have older P10 mags (orange follower) but they do not have the cuts for the new P10 mag release. I bought them for my P07 though.

Agree about the 16-round mags.  They "technically" held 16, but I've never been able to do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top