Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2020 2:17:07 PM EDT
I'm looking for a quality OWB holster for my P10c optics ready With a RMR mounted, and possibly a Surefile X300 but the light capability isn't a deal breaker.  I'm not trying to save money on this, I have bought plenty of cheap holsters that eventually were given away or thrown away.  Most of the holsters i've found searching around usually list all of the things im looking for if you have a Glock or HK or 320 but they are very limited, or offer nothing at all for the P10c.  
Anyone out there with experience owning a OWB holster, that they like that can handle a P10c with a red dot mounted and hopefully a light please let me know your thoughts on your holster.  This holster will get a lot of range use, and during colder weather would be carried.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked at ANR Design holsters?

I have a few of theirs and I like them a lot.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#2]
The KT Defender holster sounds like what you are looking for.  They have multiple options and will make basically what you request.  I had a P320 holster from them when the 320 first came out and they were one of the first to have a 320 OWB holster.  They have had the P10C version for a while and I see they have light and red dot options.  David

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 9:17:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I checked out both companies websites.  Both are definitely what I'm going for, later today I'll go through the different choices and then I'll make a decision.   Thank you for the help guys, I've never heard of either maker so this is very helpful.  Like everyone else I'm always looking for a quality holster company willing to make stuff for pistols that we own.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I carry a P10C with a 507C and a PL-Pro Valkyrie in a holster from Werkz.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a T Rex ragnarok for non-light bearing, and a QVO secondary for when I'm running an x300.  Standard Co USA also has the hayden for both as well.
Top Top