Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2018 1:04:52 PM EDT
Finally got my funds together for a P-01 Omega and of course now can’t find them in stock anywhere

Anyone seen one for around $600?  Looking for the black not grey.  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Man you're right, they evaporated.. I got mine a couple weeks ago and I found black ones several places for $580-$600.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Do an internet search, when you run across a place that shows out of stock (OOS) some of them have a "button" you can click on to leave them your e-mail address and they will e-mail you when they come in stock.

When I got mine I had just come in from mowing/trimming the yard, saw the e-mail, got to the website and ordered the P01 (black one, like you want).  Then I went to the CZ Forum to start a thread to let others know that vendor had several in stock.  I typed the title of the thread, a short bit of text and went back to the vendor web site to click on it for a link to insert in the CZ Forum thread - and they were out of stock that quick.

The e-mail was all of 20 minutes old when I read it and it took me maybe 5 or 6 minutes to get my wallet, do the order and get the message telling me they would e-mail me with the order number/confirmation.  Had me worried for a bit till I got the confirmation.

They go quick.  Have your money/credit card ready and set up on vendor websites to get that e-mal when they get some in stock.

And what's wrong with Urban Gray???  Fraternal twins, not identical twins.  Both have Olight mini's on them now.

Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Give these guys a call, they are the 2nd largest CZ dealer in the country (also happen to be my neighbors), they may have one not listed on Gunbroker, and their prices are top notch.

https://dlshootingsupplies.com/
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 4:04:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  The Urban Grey is really growing on me -  
Didn’t realize it had FDE in the color mix
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]
My urban grey is about the color of wet sidewalk cement.  I'm honestly not the biggest fan. The suppressor height sights will limit you on holster selection and you'll surely have to use kydex. However, if you have a suppressor or plan to suppress, it's the only way to fly. Be sure to order a pack of size 13 o-rings to keep the thread protector on tight.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Never seen one in person ever.  Were it not for a few folks on the forum that have them I would presume they are vaporware.

I finally gave up and bought a P-07.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Oak hill guns has them in stock in black.
My bad not the omega
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top