Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2024 12:01:19 AM EDT
I should have it by the end of the week.

I had asked in a thread previously about a plate to mount a Delta Point Pro (I didn't get any responses), now realizing the DPP is too big.  I already have a DPP, so that's why I asked.

Is there a good paddle holster for it?  Leather of Kydex?

I don't want a Holosun if I mount an optic on it.  I don't know anything about optics on a handgun.  What are my Made in USA options?  Do I need to purchase a plate for mounting?

Best place to order extra mags?

Anything else I should know?
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Check on Gun.Deals for mags. Pricing is all over the place when you add shipping. I can't help on the dots/plates but PSA has 5.7 Fiocchi fmj ammo in 150 packs for $70 plus shipping, which is about the cheapest, if you can call it that,  I have found for plinking ammo. I missed out on the end of year ammo deals. Hopefully more will come soon.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top