Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2022 4:36:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mooreshawnm]
SO the wife and I had lunch together this afternoon. After eating we went to Sportsman's Warehouse and looked at guns. She liked the pistols with optics. Shes mentioned several times how much she likes them. So this afternoon I go to Preppers to see if Arexs are still 309. Nope sale for 299. Optics cut. Didn't hesitate and ordered one for Christmas for the wife.

Now. I know nothing of RDS on handguns. What will fit on this thing and what is recommended?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:14:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VASCAR2] [#1]
Arex Delta Gen 2 optics ready comes with five different mounting plates that will accept about any red dot sight.   First question is how much are you going to spend and the pistols primary use.  If this pistol is for casual range use and home defense an open emitter in the medium price range might be acceptable.  If the pistol is going to be carried for defense and used in inclement weather your better off spending more money and might consider a closed emitter.

My first red dot pistol is primarily a range toy and I bought a Vortex Venom 3 MOA DOT sight.  The Venom fits the Docter/Noblex plate and the Venom cost $250-$200.  The RMR, Holosun Aimpoint P2 and Delta Point Pro get get good reviews but cost more money.

https://www.arex.si/delta-gen-2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top