Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2020 4:27:59 PM EDT
Rounded out the STI collection with a new Staccato C Duo as a deeper concealment solution vs the Staccap P Duo. I'm want to install an optic on it once I test it and put it in rotation. I'm firmly in the Trijicon RMR camp, but that will add another 120.00 to the cost of putting an optic on the C Duo (have to buy the RMR plate from Dawson once they become available)
How does the Shield RMS stack up against the RMR overall? It's more cost-effective, but I've never handled one in person.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The C is cut for the smaller footprint optics, Shield, Sig Romeo Zero, etc. Honestly I’ll probably hold out for the Duo plate and stick with the RMRs I know and love.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
The Holosun 407K might be a good option and will fit directly on the p365 XL so it might fit on the C.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The C is cut for the smaller footprint optics, Shield, Sig Romeo Zero, etc. Honestly I’ll probably hold out for the Duo plate and stick with the RMRs I know and love.
View Quote
We both posted on the thread on 1911addicts, I ordered the RMR plate from Dawson on Friday and got shipping confirmation today so hopefully they have more.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet, thanks for the info. Looks like I’m sticking with #teamrmr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top