Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2021 6:24:53 PM EDT
Does anybody know if it is possible to mill a slide for a different optic after it has been milled a first time?

I have a CZ75 SP01 Shadow with a Holosun 507K, would I be able to have my slide milled for a different optic footprint in the future?

I imagine it would pose some issues when the mounting screws have to be milled somewhere else on the slide after some have been milled in the past.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
What other optic? It is possible if the new optic is slightly longer and screw hole don’t interfere.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
It depends how deep they went with the milling into the slide.  Then it depends on what optic you want to switch to.
Only way you’ll find out is contacting shops and asking them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Update: Primary Machine says they won't do it. I figured they wouldn't, too many variables I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top