Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2018 6:25:38 PM EDT
I’m looking to pickup a 9mm M1 (via private seller) & thus, require pointers re: ”What ought I look for to ensure the new piece is golden by the time. I extend my paw for a hearty handshake thus, sealing the deal?”

Furthermore, I am greatly interested in an objective take on Walther’s CS, in general.

Thank you greatly in advance!
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a PPQ M1 used a few years ago. This past summer, the tip of the striker broke off while I was at the range. I called Walther and they emailed me a form to fill out and they had me send the striker assembly back to them. A few days later I had a new striker assembly and it was good as new. They didn’t charge for the new parts but I did pay to ship the broken one. The PPQ is definitely one of my favorite pistols and Walther took care of the problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top