Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2018 9:21:30 PM EDT

If only magazines were compatible.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Careful, they may not get along unsupervised. Apparently my M-1 Garand got pissed at my SP-1, in the rack next to it, and fell on top of it. M-1 can do a number on fiberglass handguards and aluminum.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 4:34:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice!

I like a one room school house.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/Vq9gdm6.jpg

If only magazines were compatible.
View Quote
Is the roll pin on your 228 drifting out?
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is the roll pin on your 228 drifting out?
View Quote
It appears that your breech block dual pins were removed at one point in time and then the new ones (hopefully) since they are one time use per the factory, were re-installed incorrectly. The larger outer pin should have the open end at  12 o'clock while the smaller inner pin should be open at the 6 o'clock position. I know its a small detail but the factory engineers built it that way for a reason and that's what SIG still teaches in their armorers class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top