Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2021 8:37:30 AM EDT
Just got a Poly 80 pfc9 an need to find a left handed holster. Anyone have any suggestions that dont break the bank.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I really like the DSG Arms holsters and they have the Alpha, D4 and HR series holsters for OWB. I use them for my Glock's and Sig's. You can get them in both right and left hand and tyhe Alpha holsters you can get in either non light and light compatible configurations and the D4 are also made for a light or non light setup as well. The HR a simple slim line holster and only come in the no light configuration. The sit right and hug tight to you and you can swap out the belt loops for different sizes and you can also adjust the cant as well to fit yourself.

Here is a link to their site and the different holsters: Alpha holster  D4 Holster  HR Holster
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got a DSG HR today for my Shield+.

I'm liking it.

And DSG shipped quick, which, in the holster world, well, "quick" can mean a month with some vendors......
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#3]
The Glock Sport Combat Holster. The large one works for my Polymer 80.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got a DSG HR today for my Shield+.

I'm liking it.

And DSG shipped quick, which, in the holster world, well, "quick" can mean a month with some vendors......
View Quote

What kind of belt are you using with it?  I always have a hard time getting stiff gun belts through that style of belt loop.  I like the wider/flatter pancake style wings, but I don't see too many places offering that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Blue Alpha low profile.

I have two, and love them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top