Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2019 7:20:59 AM EDT
So I have tons of holsters for my Glock’s that I carry. Well I recently modified my two go to guns my G19 and my G17. I swapped my slides for Zev enhanced SOCOM slides with rmr cut... my milt sparks leather holds the g19 fine but it doesn’t look like it’s gonna work after the rmr is mounted... and my plinking holster which is a Blackhawk holster is very snug on both the slides. Like to the point that I can see the holster bulging. So I basically want to know what holsters everyone is using with there rmr equipped guns? I’d like leather for concealed carry and kydex for owb work. Also any idea on why the slide is tight in the Blackhawk. The dimensions look the same just a very aggressive texture on the Zev.
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I have tons of holsters for my Glock’s that I carry. Well I recently modified my two go to guns my G19 and my G17. I swapped my slides for Zev enhanced SOCOM slides with rmr cut... my milt sparks leather holds the g19 fine but it doesn’t look like it’s gonna work after the rmr is mounted... and my plinking holster which is a Blackhawk holster is very snug on both the slides. Like to the point that I can see the holster bulging. So I basically want to know what holsters everyone is using with there rmr equipped guns? I’d like leather for concealed carry and kydex for owb work. Also any idea on why the slide is tight in the Blackhawk. The dimensions look the same just a very aggressive texture on the Zev.
View Quote
QVO Tactical.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top