Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2021 7:13:56 PM EDT
*NEW* SIG Spectre: P320 XCompact & P365XL | Guns & Gear First Look
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Sig’s just playing Legos with all the different upper and lower parts configurations now. Which is exactly what they should be doing honestly
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 3:46:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sig’s just playing Legos with all the different upper and lower parts configurations now. Which is exactly what they should be doing honestly
View Quote

Agreed. I still want to see more grip modules though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:08:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks largely cosmetic, unless you value the functionality of the stippling.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks largely cosmetic, unless you value the functionality of the stippling.
View Quote

Most definitely it is. I do like the slide. Would consider a P320 slide like that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Most definitely it is. I do like the slide. Would consider a P320 slide like that.
View Quote
You are in luck because there is a compact version available.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still waiting for WC to release their 365 module. If they don’t have one in the works by now they are stupid. The 365 outsells even the P320. Which means however much they’ve made selling P320 modules, they will make selling 365 modules.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember starting a thread “X-Compact XL” in which I said that SIG should make an X-Carry with the newer X-Compact module. In other words, putting the 3.9 on the smaller and more ergo module. It looks like my thread is archived now, but I think just about everyone thought it was a dumb idea. Looks like SIG didn’t think it was such a bad idea.

ETA: Found it. I must have mentioned it in somebody else’s thread, before I started my thread, where my idea got stomped on.

P320 X-Compact XL
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Still waiting for WC to release their 365 module. If they don’t have one in the works by now they are stupid. The 365 outsells even the P320. Which means however much they’ve made selling P320 modules, they will make selling 365 modules.
View Quote

If they make a 365 module it might get me to the point I buy a 365.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#9]
While it looks nice, the pricing is off the charts. Only have handled the P365S, the grip is nicely textured, seems effective.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I got to handle the 320 X Compact Spectre today at the Sig Pro Shop.

It feels very nice, good grip and natural point of aim.
I haven’t looked at the specs but it is definitely heavier than other models.

The guys I spoke with said they just got it in the showroom yesterday and don’t even have a pricing label made for it yet.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I remember starting a thread “X-Compact XL” in which I said that SIG should make an X-Carry with the newer X-Compact module. In other words, putting the 3.9 on the smaller and more ergo module. It looks like my thread is archived now, but I think just about everyone thought it was a dumb idea. Looks like SIG didn’t think it was such a bad idea.

ETA: Found it. I must have mentioned it in somebody else’s thread, before I started my thread, where my idea got stomped on.

P320 X-Compact XL
View Quote

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, etc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top