Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 12:23:38 AM EDT
Went by my local Gun shop the other day to pick up some more magazines before the election. Always scan through the gun cases on the way up to the registers, though since covid/protests/election they cases have been significantly empty. I had just made it past the Glock/CZ/Sig section and saw something in the 22 case that peaked my interest.

They had a lone Ruger LCP in 22LR, and it was used. Considering they have had next to no used guns for quite some time, asked how long they had it. Apparently just took it on trade the other day. Had a price tag on it for $249, I asked if we could dicker on price cause I love trying to get a deal. On duty manager didn’t want to because he knew it would sell at that price, didn’t matter I was a regular who was fixing to drop $100 plus on magazines and had just bought two guns the previous week. I almost walked away, not cause they wouldn’t dicker but cause I really didn’t need just wanted. Thankfully my buddy who works there told me to just put it on layaway caus I’d regret not getting it.

I did enjoy the way the pistol felt in my hand, reviews seemed good online minus some that seem to be from dirty guns, and I already ordered two extra magazines for it.

Had heard about them but never really gave much thought until 704 Tactical mentioned them in a video the other week. Guess it was enough to make me realize I wanted one
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats, always fun to get a new gun let alone a deal.  I have to admit, I don't get the point of a LCP in 22lr.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats, always fun to get a new gun let alone a deal.  I have to admit, I don't get the point of a LCP in 22lr.
View Quote

Practice gun? idk

Sort of want
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It would be a fun host for a small suppressor.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Good deal! My LCP2 .22 is the most fun gun I have bought in along, long time! Crazy accurate, too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Love mine.  

I can't carry anything larger than a rimfire on state lands.
So its my woodchuck/porcupine gun when I'm fishin.  

I've taken a shine to it around the house too.  Pajama pants or drawstring shorts. A cheap iwb kydex holster. Easy livin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top