Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2023 11:27:12 AM EDT
I ordered one of these last week on a lark.  Supposedly they're Israeli produced copies of the TA-90/CZ-75. As such I assume parts compatibility is the same as a TA-90 and takes CZ-75 mags. Is that correct?

Excited to get this one in. Not only is it a two tone, but I've been wanting a CZ-75 type gun in the collection. Also first gun I've got from Israel.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Frame is magnetic so I'm guessing it's nickle plated. It's not in perfect condition.  I'd rate it 70-80%. Going to take it apart and boil the gun to get all the gunk out of it and convert any small bits of rust to bluing. Will see how it looks after that before deciding if I'll hit the slide with some more rust bluing solution or not.

Can't believe I overlooked CZs for so long for the dumb reason of aesthetics. I get why people like them now. Fits nice in the hand, triggers are good, DA isn't awesome on this one but likely just filthy internally.  It certainly has put CZ back on my radar for future purchases.  Might have to try out some of their polymer guns the next time I'm at a range that has them available as rentals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top