Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2022 4:59:06 PM EDT
well that was the cost of the raffle ticket. Went to local Freinds of NRA dinner/fundraiser last night. The local chapters have little to nothing to do with FWLP. Bought one ragffle ticket whan I saw the the thot modeling the SIG, I to
d myself I would be winning it. Not at all surprised wham my number was called. Slightly surprised that the wife spent as much as she did on auction items, she got right into support the local kids shooting teams. Good evening in the small town .
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad one of us won something, enjoy
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one for free as a retirement gift from my previous employment.

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 6:46:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Dan Wesson for myself as a retirement gift. Then went back to work, as the loser I sold my company to failed hard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top