Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2020 9:32:03 PM EDT
So back a few months ago, I was on gunbroker in my never ending pursuit for Desert Eagle stuff, and came across the listing for a .44 Mag.  It came in its original box, with all the factory paperwork, as well as a 10" and 14" barrel, the 14" barrel having a Leupold M8 4x scope mounted to it.  I bid on it and rand it up to a number I'm not extremely proud of, but considering what i got with it, i still feel like it was a deal.  The 2 Long barrels could feasibly be resold and I'd have the 6" version for little to no money with what they are bringing.

I present to you, my latest in a long string of DE purchases.

It also came with what appears to be the 1986 Pricing guide for all the DE pistols and accesories!

Honestly, the gun is in what I'd consider near perfect condition.  I dont own a MK1 so this is my first.  I'm stoked with what I got, even considering the $$$ I spent.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 9:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Very cool!  I have a two tone Mk 1, .357.  Very early in the 'first imported to the US' range.  I'd love to have one of the long barrels for it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:45:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Cool!  makes me think of the the super hand cannon used by Jack Nicholson's Joker (older version), although that was a revolver, probably a M29.
Fuckin' awesome.   You take the cake for bad assness.

Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:17:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tbuck:
Very nice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tbuck:
Very nice.
Thanks man

Originally Posted By ARinKCMO:
Very cool!  I have a two tone Mk 1, .357.  Very early in the 'first imported to the US' range.  I'd love to have one of the long barrels for it.
I actually set out to have a 10" of all 3 calibers and have done so.  If I ever come across an more 14" barrels, I'll probably try to get them.

Originally Posted By rpoL98:
https://i.imgur.com/Y7Ns3Zd.jpg

Cool!  makes me think of the the super hand cannon used by Jack Nicholson's Joker (older version), although that was a revolver, probably a M29.
Fuckin' awesome.   You take the cake for bad assness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hasipuR7-as
LOL, I actually sent a video to a couple buddies last night of me attempting to pull it out like in that video... the damn scope hangs on your balls, the pants, the shirt... Its not graceful at all
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
That is a great set of "everything" for a really old Desert Eagle.  :)

Glad you were able to get it.  I always encourage people to buy Desert Eagles as they don't really loose much value if any.

All that original paperwork is really a plus for collectors.

Thanks for sharing pictures of your find. :)

MrBlackCat
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MrBlackCat:
That is a great set of "everything" for a really old Desert Eagle.  :)

Glad you were able to get it.  I always encourage people to buy Desert Eagles as they don't really loose much value if any.

All that original paperwork is really a plus for collectors.

Thanks for sharing pictures of your find. :)

MrBlackCat
View Quote
The extras were a very nice surprise for me and figured it would help if I ever decided to sell (Probably not).

Now that I've secured all 10" barrels for the calibers, I'll start trying to chase down a few more of the colors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top