[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 10:31:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy crap, I'd be all over that. I've got a 365 just sitting around that isn't used
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I will absolutely buy one of these!

their glock version is the best PCC (for my uses) that I have ever seen. Shootable like a rifle but still fits in the standard glock box. I hate glocks, but really can't argue there's a better travel PCC than the flux glock. Until now....

really want to see how it plays out, but I'll build a dedicate Flux 365 as soon as I can. Smaller even than the glock version, and same mags/etc as my carry gun? hell yeah! I really like the idea of keeping it like this at night or whatever in a hotel, and then going back to CCW normal style for the rest of the day. Not sure I'll ever carry this in the shoulder holster they are talking about but also not taking that option off the table either...
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn!
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 5:22:30 AM EDT
[#7]
NEW Flux Defense Raider 365: An IWB Concealable SIG P365 Chassis
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Definitely don't shoot it Nose to Charging Handle style. It was interesting to see the flinch from experienced shooters when the slide comes back towards their eyeball.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:38:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, one of the things I really like about my Raider is the non reciprocating red dot.  The designer tells James Reeves that there will be an add on like that for the P365 version, but that won't work with a holster.   That's OK, I honestly don't see myself CCWing this.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:43:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Capt-Planet:
Definitely don't shoot it Nose to Charging Handle style. It was interesting to see the flinch from experienced shooters when the slide comes back towards their eyeball.
View Quote

that takes a minute to get comfy with on the Glock version, too. There's a little plastic stop but the slide comes right back to it. surprising the first time but nature of the beast for a small ass PDW. Also they are crazy gassy. Not anything unusual but your face is MUCH closer to a pistol than usual, so that's a culprit
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 8:28:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ROCK6] [#11]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
I will absolutely buy one of these!

their glock version is the best PCC (for my uses) that I have ever seen. Shootable like a rifle but still fits in the standard glock box. I hate glocks, but really can't argue there's a better travel PCC than the flux glock. Until now....

really want to see how it plays out, but I'll build a dedicate Flux 365 as soon as I can. Smaller even than the glock version, and same mags/etc as my carry gun? hell yeah! I really like the idea of keeping it like this at night or whatever in a hotel, and then going back to CCW normal style for the rest of the day. Not sure I'll ever carry this in the shoulder holster they are talking about but also not taking that option off the table either...
View Quote

I'm right there with you. I have a FLUX brace for one of my G17's and a Recover Tactical for my G34. The concept isn't new and since my primary CCWs have been P365s, this is the perfect evolution to expand the capabilities of that CCW platform.

Go back to even stocks/braces on cavalry handguns, the Mauser C96 (Broomhandle), the Luger P08 Artillery model, even the BHP 9mm had a stock/holster, and the plethora of "machine pistols" over the years (Stetchkin, HK VP70, Beretta 93R, Glock18, etc.). While full auto is fun, that additional "appendage" allowing for a little more stable platform and extra point of contact along with the addition red dot optics, you know have a true, concealable PDW that can stretch your defensive engagement ranges well out to 100 meters with consistent accuracy.  

Yeah, sign me up!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 3:52:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm considering nabbing one when they launch even though I don't have a 365, been needing a good reason to nab a 365 and this gets the brain running.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks awesome, I can't WAIT to not buy this because its always out of stock.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Germanna2813:
Looks awesome, I can't WAIT to not buy this because its always out of stock.
View Quote

Order it and wait a few weeks.  

Thats what I did with my raider x.  Cant sit around and wait for an ‘in stock’ notification.  3 weeks from time of order to delivery.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:06:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: redman797] [#15]
The reciprocating red dot can be replaced for a fixed optics hood if you don’t like that but it’s a user preference thing. It’s a pretty slick PDW. Definitely a niche roll, but it’s surprisingly concealed. Not like a P365 would be in regular configuration, but doable especially with a baggier shirt or hoodie. Having 35rds available with super fast reloads is a plus too.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top