Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2018 1:41:00 AM EDT
Was going to get the p-10c, then read too many issues on different forums.

Wanted an HK p30, but they are sold out everywhere.

Almost bought a Steyr M9-a1 but couldn't commit due to the lack of parts.

Held the P-07 today. It came home with me. Awesome that CZ includes factory +2 base plates if I want to install them. This thing feels outstanding. Other than taking 2 hours to switch the de cocker out, I really like this thing. Any must have upgrades?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you want to carry it? High Noon Holsters make some outstanding leather for the P-07. Shoot it first before you make any snap judgments on what to changer, but the premier place to do CZ work is always Cajun Gun Works. Those guys are incredible.
Did your come with nights? If not, that would be my first auto upgrade.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Mostly just shoot it.

If you wanna slick up the trigger later on, Cajun Gun Works is your jam.

Mag prices suck on them, but you were looking at a P30 so yeaaaah...
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 3:07:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice score.

You can improve the trigger with the 10sec bend job...  look under the trigger bar you will see a wire spring supporting the trigger bar bend it down a little less than 1/8” or 3mm it will smooth out the DA pull by taking the stagey/staking feeling out some.  Also shooting the pistol will smooth the trigger out quite a bit.  I have the fully duty Cajun package done to my P09 and got my holsters from KT Mech.

Congrats on the purchase money well spent!
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Short reset kit and the lighter springs from CGW. That's about it. Don't need the super hammer and all that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Short reset kit and the lighter springs from CGW. That's about it. Don't need the super hammer and all that.
View Quote
The hammer is where it is at...  it make the break so clean and is totally worth every penny.  I have tried both ways and I will attest to it being worth it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. Didn't get to shoot it today. Used my glock in a steel match. Half the guys there had CZs and recommended cajun gun works as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top