Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2019 2:42:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm looking for someone who can make a very specific very custom holster.

I need something like a Blackhawk Omnivore that fits using a PEQ14 (slide lock, not the more common thumb screw version). Needs to fit multiple pistol styles and have room for an RDS plus be compatible with a Safariland QLS plate.

Any leads? I know this is a very odd request but there has to be someone who can make this and make it well.
View Quote
Fits several pistols with a PEQ 14, as in the laser aiming / illuminator module???  Is that a typo?

Disregard, was imagining you meant the PEQ 15

I'm sure some of the good kydex custom makers could figure it out, but the unit is so unusual, you'd likely have to loan on to the maker to do it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm looking for someone who can make a very specific very custom holster.

I need something like a Blackhawk Omnivore that fits using a PEQ14 (slide lock, not the more common thumb screw version). Needs to fit multiple pistol styles and have room for an RDS plus be compatible with a Safariland QLS plate.

Any leads? I know this is a very odd request but there has to be someone who can make this and make it well.
View Quote
I have to ask why you are using a PEQ14... It's 2019.

No one makes a holster like you are asking. Aside from you visiting a holster maker for them to use your gun and laser to block and make a holster from, you won't find anything online.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because it's what I happen to have in my box of stuff so I may as well use it.

I know no one makes that holster. I'd like to find someone who could build one for me, hence use of the weird "custom". If I need to ship a maker the LAM to fit I will.
View Quote
As I already stated, you will need to find someone local. Most makers are using split molds, which means they can't just bolt your PEQ14 to it and make a holster. They would need a mold gun capable of attach the laser to it. Unless they have been making holsters for years or make crappy holsters, they won't have Multimolds or Blue Guns lying around. Even if they do, they are not perfect and will require lots of blocking for them to fit properly, especially with the laser.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#5]
you may be better off gong with something like these. they are Open class race holsters and lock onto the trigger guard. Nothing in the way of the rail or slide, so any dot works. They have a locking switch and adjustable retention. Despite how they look when locked you can pick the wearer up by the gun before you wrestle it out, I know because I have done it.

Can also use a can without issue. Sounds kinda like it's a hunting/night rig so concealment is optional?
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top