Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2021 1:08:36 PM EDT
The current holster doesn’t cover the entire barrel, there’s a few inches sticking out. So it rubbed a hole in an otherwise good condition pair of jeans. In the back, between the pockets. I’ll keep wearing them for a while, but they’re now Work Pants rather than Town Pants.

My carry pistol is a full size Kimber 1911 with rail (no light or laser currently but that could change). I have no preference wrt: leather vs kydex, mostly because I haven’t used kydex for a concealment holster.

I prefer to carry at the small of my back. I’ve done strong side but it’s not as comfortable as it used to be.

I’m right handed.

I can’t think of any more details that will help with suggestions but if there are any, ask.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't go wrong with either the Criterion or Versa Max II from Milt Sparks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, checking them out now.

Still open to other suggestions anyone has.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:35:45 PM EDT
[#3]
VM II is unquestionably the bar; and its a high bar.

I've comfortably carried a CCO in an Andrews Leather McDaniels II for years.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I can’t speak for small of the back, I’m kind of partial to Blackpoint’s mini wing. My son favors the kydex with the fuzz on it worn in the danger zone. I think it’s an Incog brand. Has dragonflies on the belt clips.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, checking them out now.

Still open to other suggestions anyone has.
View Quote

HBE LEATHERWORKS

I carry this for my SA TRP operator.  It tilts a little and would be good for the kidney/SOB AREA.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top