Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2022 2:14:27 PM EDT
Think of a center post THV design, but with a plastic cap to help aid in feeding. These are specifically designed NOT to penetrate any type of ballistic vest, and to us Westerners provide adequate penetration depths, at least in bare gel.

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
How fast?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How fast?
View Quote
About 1,650 from the 16" :D
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#4]
These were the “next generation” of the THV. Pretoria Metal Pressing (PMP) made them.

I have some factory-loaded & reloading components.  A store in PA was going out of business, so I scored.

Sorry to “necropost” but I honestly thought I was the only person aware of these outside of Pretoria, South Africa.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:04:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
These were the "next generation" of the THV. Pretoria Metal Pressing (PMP) made them.

I have some factory-loaded & reloading components.  A store in PA was going out of business, so I scored.

Sorry to "necropost" but I honestly thought I was the only person aware of these outside of Pretoria, South Africa.
View Quote
Nice!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Buff,
Do you have more?
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 1:01:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Buff,
Do you have more?
View Quote
Unfortunately no. Those were the only 5 I had :(
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Think of a center post THV design, but with a plastic cap to help aid in feeding. These are specifically designed NOT to penetrate any type of ballistic vest, and to us Westerners provide adequate penetration depths, at least in bare gel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqIpoMa6ig
View Quote

That's what laminated glass and denim are for.
Top Top