Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2021 12:42:30 PM EDT
Just received my frame back from 5B Gunworx. I cannot talk highly enough about Matt and his wife Rachel. I wish all businesses were as professional as these two. I love it.

Trying to figure out how to upload a couple pictures. Huh

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just received my frame back from 5B Gunworx. I cannot talk highly enough about Matt and his wife Rachel. I wish all businesses were as professional as these two. I love it.

Trying to figure out how to upload a couple pictures. Huh

View Quote

@JG-RN

I would like to see the pics, if you have trouble, send to me and I will post for you.

Bronc

Sending you an IM with my eamail address

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@JG-RN

I would like to see the pics, if you have trouble, send to me and I will post for you.

Bronc

Sending you an IM with my eamail address

View Quote

Sent you an email. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
@JG-RN

Helping our buddy JG-RN post some pics of his fantastic looking Glock stipple work.   It looks great...came out real nice

Finaly got them, photo software on AR15 must have went drinking last light....was not coperating  
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks bronc,

Turnaround time was super fast. After I placed the order they gave me a date when the work was scheduled for. The date was about 10 days after I initially ordered. Was told to have the frame delivered to them the day before the work was scheduled, and the day after the work was scheduled I already had a return tracking number.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like great work.  Very clean.

How is the aggressiveness?  Too much, not enough?  What are your initial thoughts?

Countertop looks cool, too.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I was worried about that as I've never had a stippled gun before. It actually feels perfect. Enough bite were it gives really good grip, bit doesn't hurt at all without gloves.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#7]
What was the lead time? I’ve been trying to find someone local but haven’t had any luck yet. May have to ship it out.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks very nice!  Did they take off material on the beaver tail to give you a deeper grip?  It looks like it to me.  I would like to have that done as well.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 1:11:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow, that looks great.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#10]
That turned out nice, looks like they do good work. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#11]
After reading this post, I sent mine to him as well. Couldn’t be happier. He recommended the elite carry texture as I want to shoot this for weekend classes without tearing up my hands. He received the frame on Thursday, shipped it on Friday and I received it yesterday. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Those trigger guard contours look super weird to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top