BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 2 ownership!

Anyway, I had a 4" 28 back in the day, Armolloyed (sp?) with an a superb double action and an almost dangerously light single action pull on it.  Loved it and should have kept it.  I am always looking for another N frame .357.  I'd like to find a 3.5" Model 27 at a reasonable price (yeah, right) but will happily take another 4" Model 28.

Good job, OP.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:06:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice work, OP!
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:20:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I love. Enjoy your range time with this classic.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Great thread op! When I first saw it, I thought you were doing something like a “pawn shop challenge” my boy told me about. A group of guys get together and set a price point, split up and hit area pawn shops and see who comes away with the best gun deal at the end of the day.

You would have won here!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

My Model 28/27 hybrid.

Beat up old Model 28 with a nearly new 5" Model 27 barrel installed after it was discovered that the forcing cone was eroded.  The action has also been tuned.  Magnaport did the work.  The barrel was already ported. Not my choice. The grips are off eBay from some Asian country.  Way too big for my little paws.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks nice.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice! I’d have bought that. I’ve come to appreciate guns with some honest wear on them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:43:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it looks sharp with those camo grips, great buy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top