Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2019 6:50:31 PM EDT
Picked up a PPQ SD 22 Tactical today.  Took it out to my buddies range and ran a little over 100 rounds of both Winchester hollow points and CCI tactical. Cycles well and trigger feels great.  I was happy with accuracy once we dialed it in a little on paper.  Switched over to steel for fun and man was it a blast.  My buddy shot his SW 22 compact with reddot.  Trigger is for sure better on the PPQ, but they are both great shooters.   This thing is probably going to make every range trip.

I 've been thinking hard about my first suppressor, and a 22 can may be moving to the top of the list.

Any PPQ suppressor experiences?

Edit:pic, no range picsAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Dead air mask or rugged oculus is my choice for suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Dead Air mask and Oculus.  They are both great but on the heavier side of 22 cans and it makes a difference on light weight pistols, you really need the Oculus in its long configuration on 22lr pistols they are considerably louder than 22 rifles. I would consider something like the Q erector or Energetic Armament Nyx for a 22 pistol
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Dead Air mask and Oculus.  They are both great but on the heavier side of 22 cans and it makes a difference on light weight pistols, you really need the Oculus in its long configuration on 22lr pistols they are considerably louder than 22 rifles. I would consider something like the Q erector or Energetic Armament Nyx for a 22 pistol
View Quote
AAC Element 2?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Rugged Oculus.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the same gun and a Spectre 2. It is a lot of fun...but I'm still trying to figure out why the rounds hit sideways at 10". I have a silencerco threaded barrel adapter on order to replace the OEM one and I hope that solves the problem.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 8:07:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I’ve got the longer PPQ M2 22 with threaded barrel.

While the trigger feel is great, I wish it was about a pound lighter. I wish there were trigger mods for the gun and there’s just nothing out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top