Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2024 2:54:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Czechers]
Guess I've had this gun for 2 years now. It runs G43 mags reliably and I'm not sure i ever used the translucent OEM mags. No stoppages at all.

Interesting observations are that the DLC coating on the barrel is damn good with near zero wear on the hood but my sweat appears to have caused an issue with it on the top of the slide. Odd since i've never had issues with even blued duty guns in the hot/humid gulf coast. Also the firing pins looks really good for this round count.

Anyhow, enjoy the pics...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I am impressed. I’ve been casually looking for one of these and can never find one.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 5:26:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VASCAR2] [#4]
Looks like your MC1sc is holding up really well.  I thought the factory mags looked like rebranded ETS Glock 43 mags.   I have a seven round flush fit ETS mag that has worked in my Glock 43 but I never carry it.   I noticed your pistol does not have the safety which I think is really an odd design and location.   Too bad Mossberg discontinued the MC1sc.    I don’t like the proprietary mags on the MC2sc.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Great pics.  Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 8:50:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#6]
The internals look very familiar. Looks like they didn’t stray to far from the Glock ready bake recipe.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:55:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought my oldest daughter a shield years ago it was the original version.  I didn't like it and neither did she. Sold it and bought the Mossberg. She is happy with it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Saw this today in the used gun case.  Too bad the fun funds are dry and I have a larger than expected vehicle repair

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top