Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2020 12:06:22 AM EDT

Some will have seen this on the S&W forum.

Managed to win a good auction on Gunbroker last week. Got a decent Model 14 no dash with Sanderson's from a pawn shop in California. Cost me just under $400 shipped. The grips alone are probably worth $250-300. Going to clean it up and shoot it, although my shaky 57 year old reflexes are not going to shoot small groups. Who knows, maybe it will make me look good.

Link Posted: 5/17/2020 6:23:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Stocks are in excellent condition.
A 6 inch Mod 14 is a must have and the revolver looks good.

I need to get back over to the S&W forum again.

Link Posted: 5/17/2020 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I have S&W and Ruger revolvers.

I do not have a M14 though.

When I was younger, the best groups I ever shot from a revolver was with a M14 6" that belonged to a college buddy.  Man, that thing was a laser beam.  I could have squirrel hunted with that thing and 148 grain wad cutters.  And done head shots.  Awesome shooting revolver.

Less than $400?  That's a steal for sure.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:55:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Found some period grips in my extras box to use while I clean and oil the Sandersons.

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Been wanting a 6inch revolver in .38 Special for a while strictly to put holes in paper with wadcutters at 50ft. Not competing, just to have fun. I think the Sandersons will stay with this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top