Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2020 5:52:28 PM EDT
Need advice for a choice.....IWI Masada or Beretta APX RDO?  9MM.  My 59 year old eyes need an optic.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 5:37:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I would go Beretta APX they seem to of had there A game on . I picked up the APX full size in FDE and its been flawless, and the name has been around .
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 5:46:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I would go Beretta APX they seem to of had there A game on . I picked up the APX full size in FDE and its been flawless, and the name has been around .
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I don’t have any experience with the IWI, but my APX and APX Combat have been reliable and accurate  and the Beretta optic system is very solid. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#4]
The APX's slide is wide enough to land a C-130 on.  Be sure to handle one and see if it will work for you; I feel the APX is a solid "meh" in the striker market.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The APX's slide is wide enough to land a C-130 on.  Be sure to handle one and see if it will work for you; I feel the APX is a solid "meh" in the striker market.
View Quote
I think that the APX, along with the CZ P10 series, inhabits the "I want a Glock that's not quite a Glock" market segment. I don't view that as a negative, as it makes it easy to switch between the brands. For me, at least, there's a lot of muscle memory carry over.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I`am a Glock guy out of the most we have out there . The Beretta APX seems well made and they had real good prices at some gun shops around me . I could not pass one up full size FDE and I carry in a Desantis blk leather with no problems, forget its on for a full size , APX Centurion is a good choice also .
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Masada and it’s a great gun. Runs like a top and is very accurate with a RDS. Very nice shooter.

Link Posted: 2/8/2020 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Masada and it’s a great gun. Runs like a top and is very accurate with a RDS. Very nice shooter.

https://i.postimg.cc/vBVNtkkg/66-C96-D64-9-A9-A-4-ED5-A2-E3-B9-A661-D9-AC0-C.jpg
View Quote
The Masada is the next one on my buy list.   Does it fit any other models of holster?
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Not sure what the price is on Masada mags, but there’s a retailer on Gunbroker who will sell you a 10-pack of 17rd 9mm APX mags for $140 shipped. They’re Beretta factory mags (made by Mecgar) for $14 apiece.

Some of us have already fo’d
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Not sure. Don’t think so. Vedder makes them for it now.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:09:56 AM EDT
[#11]
See, I disagree with some of the above comments.

I prefer DA/SA, but over the years - I have owned many striker fired guns... Including an M&P, a PPQ, several P99s, a VP9, an XD, a Kahr and many Glocks of various models... Just to name a few...

I actually like the APX.

After I changed the factory sights, I REALLY like the APX Centurion I have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top