Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2021 1:24:54 PM EDT
Anyone know if Maple Leaf Firearms is open? I was considering sending off my 365 slide to have it milled for an optic. I sent them 2 emails about 3 weeks ago and have made several calls...no answer or replies.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I had my p365 done for the rmrcc. Took about 4 weeks and turned out great. The rmrcc fit super tight and everything was nice. I didn't get it refinished. They are g2g

EDIT: I just got mine back last week. They are open. I just purchased the package and shipped it. Then they sent me an email saying they received it and several other emails giving me status updates.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:29:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I don't want to send my slide until I knew for certain they were still open.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had my p365 done for the rmrcc. Took about 4 weeks and turned out great. The rmrcc fit super tight and everything was nice. I didn't get it refinished. They are g2g

EDIT: I just got mine back last week. They are open. I just purchased the package and shipped it. Then they sent me an email saying they received it and several other emails giving me status updates.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147286/20210416_172555_jpg-1915376.JPG
View Quote

Can't help ya OP but everyone here and on SigTalk has nothing but good things to say about Maple Leaf's work.

That milling job looks fantastic brother!! Pure artwork.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I had some slide work done on my gen3 Glock 32 from Maple Leaf and it was great.  I've sent my duty gun (gen4 Glock 31) and my of duty gun (gen5 Glock 45) to have the slide milled for the Trijicon RMR which is now issued by my department.  Nothing but great work!
Once we're approved to start milling all our duty guns, I was told to set Maple Leaf up as a vendor and we would send 5 slides at a time for milling.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Heres a few more pics. It's cut at the right depth tooAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top