Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2024 12:15:22 AM EDT
Looking for input on both the Overwatch Precision Trigger and Apex Trigger for the M&P 2.0.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m using the Apex flat forward trigger and I’m very satisfied with it. I’ve never tried the Overwatch.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Give me a week or so and I’ll tell you. I have an Apex on one, and have one with an Overwatch FALX on the way. I also have a Overwatch TAC kit, as well as the factory flat faced trigger I’ve never used. Once I have a chance to consider them all side by side, I’ll let you know.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had both, and I can't say the Overwatch is worth the extra money in the end. I tried one on an M&P 2.0 "just because", plus I liked the look of the gray color. But aside from that, I can't say that it was appreciably better (if at all) than Apex's I've had on other guns. Perhaps I'm just not that discerning. YMMV
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I have both kits. Both are good and very similar. Pick one!
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Any of you weigh what your trigger broke at? I had an Apex FSS in my old gen 1 M&P and loved it. Broke clean and was maybe 3#. Now I am seeing on Apex’s website that with the lowest springs the best you can get is 4.25#’s. And the break looks a little mushy in some of the videos.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#6]
My first Apex kit is in a full sized M&P frame.  Combination of spring chosen for lighter trigger pull.  When new it was just over 3 lbs.  Few years later (note really a lot of shooting either) it's just under 3 lbs.

My second Apex kit is in a Compact .45 acp frame.  Still just over 3 lbs. with very few rounds through it.

My next one (have it, just haven't sat down to install it) is going into a full sized Performance Center gun.  The trigger in the PC gun is okay but every time I take it and one of the guns with the Apex trigger in it I have some issues going back to the Apex triggers because they are lighter and crisper.  It's really one the first shot that I drop 2 or 3" low.  The rest are good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top